Rod Serling's Twilight Zone Magazine
Tron, E.T and Poltergeist issue, color photographs. Three big fantasy, sci-fi movies of 1982.
Editor TED Kline
TZ Publications, Inc
Size: 11 x 8 x .3 inches
pages: 102 pages
Cover art: by Ralph Mercer
- Fantasy Film Trio Color Photographs from the movies Tron, E.T. and Poltergeist. Creating cinamatic fantasies involving a child's eyeview can require a lot of grown-up ingenuity
- On Screen Cat People
- Deathtrap with Michael Caine and Christopher
- TZ interview of Douglas Heyes
- Stories by Edgar Allen Poe and Robert Bloch, Joseph Cromarty, Josh Bensink, Hal Hill, Michael Kube-McDowell, Barbara Owens, Cezarija Abartis and Janet Fox
- Other Dimensions: Books
- Other Dimensions: Screen by Ron Goulart
- Other Dimensions: Music by Jack Sullivan
- Classic Teleplay: The Trade-Ins by Rod Serling
Scans of actual magazine
Condition: Very good, stapled spine and pages still intact, some tanning of pages, edge and corner wear, top corner fold. Have been in storage container for over 15 years.
Contact for multi-purchase discount and shipping.
See Store Policies for complete details of shipping.
Questions Welcome and will provide additional photos upon request.
Shipping will be by first class. Multi purchase of items will ship priority. Magazines do not qualify for media mail
Thank You for Visiting